What is your Curriculum?
The foundation of the curriculum will be the introduction to a personal saving relationship with Jesus Christ and all teaching will be filtered through the lens of Scripture and what it teaches for victorious living.
Healing will come through:
- Individual and Group Counseling
- 18 hours of classroom instruction per week
- Work Therapy
- Corporate Worship
- Group Activities
Community volunteers will lead classes and activities such as painting, creative writing, crafts, cooking, nutrition, sewing, fitness, and music.
- Heart Idols
- Recovery Group – Higher Ground
- Understanding the role of the Holy Spirit
- Standing Strong in Suffering
- Verse Study
- God’s Purpose and Plans – Bible Character Studies
- Life Skills and Psychosocial
- Books of the Bible Study
- Soul Care
- Spiritual Formation
- Past Pain Processing – Trauma Group
- Trauma to Self – Trauma Group
- Prayer – Why and How