What is Your Admission Process?
Prior to Admission, the applicant must meet the following requirements
- Open to biblical teaching and help for hope and healing
- Commit to abstinence from all tobacco products as well as drugs and alcohol. Only life-sustaining medications prescribed by a physician are permitted
- Outstanding legal matters need to be resolved before a woman can enter the program
- We are unable to accommodate women who are pregnant
- Off of any psychotropic drugs and medical needs drugs that are mind-altering, or sleep-inducing.
- Complete the admission process and supply all needed forms and test results.
- Pay and submit the required admission fees and medical deposit.
- Women 18 and up
- Physically able to climb stairs and sleep in bunk beds
Steps necessary for acceptance and intake:
- The woman seeking help should fill out the online application form below – or use the QR code listed on the right.
- Fill out an application and return with a fee
- If accepted – Medical Form Completed & Balance of Fees due prior to intake