What is Your Admission Process?
Prior to Admission, the applicant must meet the following requirements
- Open to biblical teaching and help for hope and healing
- Commit to abstinence from all tobacco products as well as drugs and alcohol. Only life-sustaining medications prescribed by a physician are permitted
- Outstanding legal matters need to be resolved before a woman can enter the program
- We are unable to accommodate women who are pregnant
- Off of any psychotropic drugs and medical needs drugs that are mind-altering, or sleep-inducing.
- Complete the admission process and supply all needed forms and test results.
- Pay and submit the required admission fees and medical deposit.
- Women 18 and up
- Physically able to climb stairs and sleep in bunk beds
- Due to the limited number of beds, there is a thorough application process to select students that will best fit in this home environment for the benefit of all the students in the home
Multiple steps are necessary for acceptance and intake.
- The woman seeking help should contact Barbara’s Place by calling 848-227-4590 ext. 1071.
- Phone Intake Interview
- Fill out an application and return with a fee
- Interview with director
- If accepted – Medical Form Completed & Balance of Fees due prior to intake