April 6, 2018
We at America’s Keswick are glad to provide the attached referral list of addiction centers and shelters. The list combines programs for both men and women. We have included a list of women-only facilities to make it a bit easier for you to find them. This list is by no means exhaustive. Although we are making the list available to you, you must bear the responsibility to contact the shelters and check on requirements, philosophies, and religious affiliations. We are not recommending any particular program. Since each person’s background and needs are different, each individual must evaluate the information and make a selection based on their own need
We hope the information proves to be helpful in your search.
Women Only Christian Rehab Facilities:
- Fort Smith—Hannah House—479-782-5683 www.indianatc.org
- Clayton—Harvest Time—334-775-3121 www.harventtimeministriesinc.org
- Mobile—Home of Grace—334-456-7807—for pregnant women with addictions www.homeofgrace.homestead.com
- Marbury—Wellspring—334-365—9086 www.wellspringforwomen.org
- Fresno—New Life for girls—559-486-2515 PO Box 12776, Fresno, CA 95779 Faith-based program 18 & over (occasional exception for girls 16) – $150 entrance fee.
See the Bronx, NY for more details
- Lincoln—Mercy Ministries—-Call Nashville—-615-831-6987 Main Office P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222
Christian 6 month program for girls age 13-28 Treats eating disorders, chemical addictions, pregnancy, self-harm, depression, and abuse. No fee. Professional counseling Individual professional counseling. RN medical director/ medication allowed. Life training skills. www.mercyministries.com
- Grass Valley—Christian Encounter Ministries—530-268-0877 www.christianencounter.org
- Pasadena—Walter Hoving Home—702-386-1965. See Garrison, NY for information www.walterhovinghome.com
- Ventura—Tender Life Maternity Home—805-653-7474 www.tenderlife.org
- Estes Park—Harvest House—303-443-5407— may stay after delivery and bring their other children www.hhfw.org
- Bridgeport—- Re-entry Ministry Inc.—203-368-4018 84 Holly Street, Bridgeport, CT. 06607.
12-18 month 4 phase Bible-based program for women age 18 and up no cut off age-fee $200.00
(Offers primary care for pregnant addicted women with aftercare available for mothers who are ready to be reunited with their children). www.reentryministry.org
District of Columbia:
- Washington—Gospel Rescue Mission—202-842-1731
12 Month program. No Fee. Women 18 and over. Separate facility for women.
- Rowland Heights—Living Hope—407-422-6797 www.livinghopecc.org
- Vero Beach—Women’s Refuge—772-779-4424 & 904-377-4324 www.womensrefugevb.org
- Boynton Beach—Faith Farm—561-732-2370— Addiction Recovery www.faithfarm.org
- Atlanta—My Sister’s House—404-367-2465
921 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30318
Women 18 and older with substance abuse, eating disorders, childhood traumas, domestic violence, sexual or physical abuse or codependency problems-no smoking— 12-month rehab/ personal development—phases including re-entry and aftercare. Pay 20% of income as program fees www.atlantaunionmission.org
- Griffin—Christian Women’s Center—770-227-3700—Addiction Recovery Ministry www.cwccrisiscenter.org
- Chicago—-New Life for girls—773-764-336
76743 N. Ashland Blvd., Chicago, Ill
Faith-based program – $250 entrance fee. See the Bronx, NY for more details
- Lafayette—Vision of Hope—765-447-5900
Girls 14 – 28: VOH offers a faith-based residential treatment program for girls struggling with unplanned pregnancy; drug abuse; alcohol abuse; eating disorders; self-harm. 6 – 9-month commitment to the program. No entry fee and the program is free. www.vohlafayette.org
- Bluffton—A Friend’s House—877-821-5556
PO Box 22, Bluffton, IN 46714,
A long-term residential facility. Faith-based ministry. No fee.
- Anderson—Dove Harbor—765-642-1853—residents may bring children.
- Lebanon—Grace House—812-428-8448 www.indianatc.org
- Shiloh Home of Hope—620-342-2244—(may stay after delivery) www.shilohhomeofhope.org
- Monro—Mercy Ministries—Call Nashville—-615-831-6987
Main Office P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222
Christian 6 month program for girls age 13-28 – Treat eating disorders, chemical addictions, pregnancy, self-harm, depression, and abuse. No fee. Individual professional counseling. RN medical director/ medication allowed. Life training skills. www.mercyministries.com
- Westminster—New Life for Girls—-410-848-1360
806 Littlestown Pike, Westminster, MD 21157.
Women Age 18 & over; Offers intense treatment of substance abuse/life problems. $165.00 non-refundable application fee; May not be on medications; 3-5 month induction in MD.
Approximately 9 months training in Dover, Pa. Dormitory housing for up to 60 students. 717-266-5614 www.southeastnewlifeforgirls.com
- Allendale—Family Life Center—616-895-8336—may stay up to 6 months after delivery. www.allcom.net/~lifeweb
- Minneapolis—Metro Hope Ministries—612-721-9415
An oasis of hope for kids & moms:12-18 month program. This will vary, based on the woman’s needs. Children will attend a Christian school and aftercare program. Their goal is to keep in fellowship with the Lord and each other. www.metrohope.org
- Gautier— HOME OF GRACE for Women—228-497-1312 & fax 228-497-7340–7112 Home of Grace Drive, Gautier, MS 39553
Admissions office: 228-826-5283.
Established in 1965; offering help to men & women. Women’s facility is on a separate campus. Three months, faith-based recovery program that teaches life skills using Biblical principles. – Daily classes, Christ-centered curriculum, individual and group counseling meeting spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional needs. Fee $4,200 – will work with women case by case. Scholarships are available. Will work out a payment plan. www.homeofgrace.org
- St. Louis—-Mercy Ministries—-call Nashville—615-831-6987
Main Office P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222
Christian 6 month program for girls age 13-28.Treat eating disorders; chemical addictions; pregnancy; self-harm; depression and abuse. No fee. Individual professional counseling.
RN medical director/ medication allowed. Life training skills. www.mercyministries.com
- Las Vegas—Walter Hoving Home—848-424-3674— see Garrison, NY for information. www.walterhovinghome.com
- Manchester — New Life Ministries of New England, Inc.—603-624-8444
P.O Box 148 Manchester, NH 03105.
18 – 24 months program – Women w/or without children – Age 18 and older (Girls accepted up to age10 & Boys up to 7). $300 – $500 Entrance Fee. www.newlifehome.org
- Hillsboro—His Mansion Ministries—603-464-5555 www.hismansion.com
- Flemington — Good News Home For Women
Main—908-806-7913 & Facility—908-806-4220
33 Bartles Corner Road, Flemington, NJ 08822
Long Term 9-18 month Christian program for alcohol/drugs. Short term 28 days. Age 18 and older no cut off age. May take Medications. RN on staff. $315.00 non-refundable entrance fee. Insurance/General assistance. No age limit. www.goodnewshomeforwomen.org
- Ocean County Health Department—732-341-9700 Ext 7535
Ocean County Board of Health Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Service Unit www.ochd.org
- Garrison—Walter Hoving Home— Toll-free #877-247-5401—845-424-3674
P.O. Box 194, Garrison, NY 10524—Christian women’s program for drug, alcohol, prostitution addictions and other life-controlling problems— 1-year program to receive a certificate. Age 18 and up, no age limit. $500.00 entrance fee required. A fee will be waived if coming from jail or off the street. Maybe on medications: NO narcotic or psychotropic medications. Sponsorship monthly support requested. Computer and career classes offered. Offers a 6 months program if unable to complete one year. www.walterhovinghome.com
- Bronx—New Life For Girls — 718-731-2752— PO Box 523031, Bronx, NY. 1743 Grand Ave., Bronx, NY. Christian Biblical Discipleship Training program 3 months in the Bronx, 9-12 months in Dover, Pa. (Up to 80 students) $165.00 entrance fee. —Facility in Glen Rock, PA, provides for women and children. www.newlifeforgirls.org
- Lakemont—Gift of Life—Women & Children—800-VICTORY or 607-243-8126 or 1-800-842-8679 – Freedom Village USA. www.freedomvillageusa.com
- Manhattan—Bowery Mission—212-396-9000 — Women’s Center at Heartsease Home — Faith-based residential program for 17 women at a time – 9 months. Focus on spiritual, economic and emotional healing. Ages 18 – 55. Opened in 2005. Practical skills training at on-site Career Center. Located on the upper east side of Manhattan. www.bowerymission.org
- Charlotte—Doves Nest—704-332-3999—Recovery Program. Faith-based. No fee. www.charlotterescuemission.org
- Raleigh—Raleigh Rescue Mission, Inc. — 919-828-9014 Faith-based 6-8 month women’s program 18 and up. No fee. www.raleighrescuemission.org
- Greensboro—Freedom House—336-286-7622 focus on addiction; may stay with children. www.helpfreedomhouse.org
- Monroe—Darlene Bishop Home—513-423-5433—(may stay up to 2 months after delivery). www.dbhl.org
- Tulsa—Glory House—918-584-1808 www.gloryhousetulsa.org
- Dover—New Life for Girls—717-266-5614—PO Box 170, Dover, PA 17315 Main Center. See the Bronx, NY for details. www.newlifeforgirls.org
- Elkins Park—Beth Shalom—717-397-5182—(work primarily with a woman recently incarcerated in Lancaster County – residents may bring children) Fee 30% of income.
- Harrisburg—Women’s Center at Bethesda Mission—717-257-4447–818 North 20th, Harrisburg, PA 17103. Residential, spiritually-based recovery program for woman 18 and up accepted with children (boys up to age 7; girls-no age limit). Initial commitment of one year required. No fee. Contact person – Samoya Brunelle – firstname.lastname@example.org – As of this time there is no fee, but this may change in the future. www.bethesdamission.org
- Johnstown—Peniel—814-536-2111—Addiction Recovery www.penielministries.org
- Lancaster—New Life for Girls—717-399-5435—PO Box 10504, Lancaster, PA – See the Bronx, NY for details.
- Philadelphia—Teen Challenge—215-843-2887—Women age 18 and up. Discipleship Biblical Based drug/alcohol based program. 4-6 month induction phase, then 8-10 months in Western Michigan, Muskegon, or West VA. $750.00 intake fee plus return bus fare fee. www.teenchallengeusa.com
- Pittsburg—Light of Life Ministries—412-258-6100 www.lightoflife.org
- Glen Rock—New Life for Girls—717-235-6295— Extension of the main center geared to women who have entered the program with children. They may complete the program with their children present. See the Bronx. NY for details.
- New Castle—The Covenant Home—724-652-4349—1018 Rebecca Street
Women & Children, Married with children. 30 Day program / No fee.
Washington—Avis Arbor Women’s Shelter—724-222-8530—84 West Wheeling – www.citymission.org
- York—York Rescue Mission, Inc.—717-845-7662—17 Jefferson Ave., York, PA 17405 – PO Box 1968. No fee. www.yorkrescuemission.org
- Greenville — Miracle Hill Ministries: Renewal @ Rosewood (Shepherd’s Gate) — 864-242-2166— 19 Graver Dr., Greenville, SC 29609. Renewal Program– 6 months plus drug/alcohol program based on individual needs. Christian program for women 18 and older. www.miraclehill.org
- Shepherd’s Gate—864-242-2166—11Regency Hill Dr., Greenville, SC 29607
Emergency shelter for women & children-boys up to age10/girls no age restriction. May be on medications under medical prescription. Parenting classes, Bible classes, career development, basic office skills/ work program.
- Myrtle Beach—Coastal Rescue Mission, Inc. —843-448-1352—568 George Bishop Parkway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578. Women & children shelter. www.coastalrescuemission.org
- Santee — Hebron Grace Home — 803-854-9809—P.O. Box 407 Santee, SC 29142 – 10 week Christian Recovery program for women 20 years of age and older— drug-free or sober (72 hours or longer). Free of charge with $300.00 medical deposit refundable at completion of the program. www.hebroncolony.org
- Memphis—Moriah House—901-522-8819—Ask for the Moriah House. Addiction Recovery, Crisis Pregnancy, Domestic Violence, Depression. For women with children and for singles.
- Memphis—Memphis Union Mission—901-357-9641 www.memphisunionmission.org
- Nashville —Mercy Ministries—615-831-6987—P.O. Box 111060, Nashville, TN 37222. Christian 6 month program for girls 13 – 28. Treat eating disorders; chemical addictions, pregnancy, depression, and abuse. Individual professional counseling. No fee. RN medical director on staff/medications allowed. Life Training skills. Also Monroe, LA and St. Louis, MO. www.mercyministries.com
- Nashville—Hope Center—615-312-1574—Ask for Hope Center admissions www.nashvillerescuemission.org
- Norfolk— Union Mission gospel Ministry for women & families—757-627-8686. No fee —website www.ummmorua.org
- Richmond—New Life for Youth (The Mercy House)—804-230-4485
12-18 month 4-5 phase Christian rehab program.GED/vocational training program. $500.00 entrance fee/return trip transportation money. Ages 18 – 50. Medical exam required. Entrance fee possibly can be waived. New Life requests monthly financial sponsorship towards program costs. www.newlifeforyouth.com
Facilities For Teen Girls:
- Birmingham—Lifeline Village—205-967-0811 www.lifelineadoption.org
- Hot Springs—Highlands Maternity Home—501-262-1660 www.agamilyservices.org
- Fresno—New Life for girls—559-486-2515
- Ventura—Tender Life Maternity Home—-805-653-7474 www.tenderlife.org
- Cape Coral—Lifeline family Center—230-242-7238 www.lifelinefamilycenter.org
(may stay up to 2 years after delivery)
- Bradenton & Englewood—Solve Maternity Homes—941-748-0094
- Naples—Sunlight Maternity Homes—239-352-0251 www.sunlighthome.org
- Chicago—New Life for girls—773-764-3367
- Ottawa & Morris—Under His Wings—815-431-1264 (work with drug addictions – may stay after delivery) www.underhiswingsministry.com
- Lafayette —Vision of Hope—765-447-5900—girls 14 – 28 VOH offers a faith-based residential treatment program for girls struggling with unplanned pregnancy; drug abuse; alcohol abuse; eating disorders’ self-harm. 6 – 9-month commitment to the program. No entry fee and the program is free. www.vohlafayette.org
- Kokomo—Nesting Doves—765-456-1765 (may stay up to 6 months after delivery)
- Mercy Ministries—615-831-6987—Christian 6 month program for girls ages 13 – 28. Treat eating disorders, chemical addictions, pregnancy, self-harm, depression, and abuse. No fee. Individual professional counseling one on one. RN medical direction/medication allowed. Life training skills. www.mercyministries.com