A Ministry for Married Couples of our Addiction Recovery Ministries
The Addiction Recovery ministry of Families For Christ is designed specifically for the married men or women in the addiction recovery ministries of America’s Keswick. This ministry is also available for couples after graduation. They are invited to come back for the once-a-month weekend and continue the process of growth, change, and restoration that began during their time in our ministry. This ministry is NOT available to individuals or couples who are not either a resident, student or graduate of our addiction recovery ministry.
The purpose of Families for Christ is to provide an environment for a couple to pursue and experience restoration in their marriage relationship which has been negatively impacted by the sin of addiction. The teachings grounded in the sufficiency of Jesus Christ for salvation, sanctification, and reconciliation begin to birth hope and healing in their marriage. Through teachings and seminars, biblical counseling and fellowship, the weekend provides an opportunity to better understand and experience “real victory” that can only come through a personal relationship with and submission to the Lord Jesus Christ.
FFC has been a lifeline for my wife and I since my leaving The Colony of Mercy. It is a safe environment in which we can all share our struggles. Everyone in the room shares our journey, even though we are all on different places on that road. The fellowship and support are unlike anything else, anywhere. The Pastors who share with us are fantastic. They’re real, they’re transparent, and they pass on their deep love for our Lord. FFC is a ‘must do’ as far as I’m concerned for any couple where one or both spouses are recovering from addiction.
Upcoming Families for Christ Weekends:
- January 14th – 16th: Pastor Joe Faraldi
- February 11th – 13th: Couples Conference
- March 11th – 13th: Pastor Mark Merrill
- April 8th – 10th: Spring Forward/Family Weekend
- May 6th – 8th: Reunion Weekend
- June 17th – 19th: Pastor Ken Carlson
- July 8th – 10th: Pastor Willy & Rosa Winborne
- August 5th – 7th: Pastor Joe & Kim Olachea
- September 9th – 11th: Pastor Dave Ridder
- October 14th – 16th: Pastor Randy Smith
- November TBA: Dr. Bill Welte
- December 9th – 11th: Polar Escape/ Family Weekend